Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)
The university was established on 1st July, 1989 through Act XX of 1989 of the Maharashtra State Legislature, justly named after Yashwantrao Chavan, Maharashtra's great political leader and builder of modern Maharashtra.
Emphasis on imparting vocational and technical skills.
- Use of Latest Information and Communication Technologies.
- Relaxed entry rules, flexibility in course combinations and credit transfer facilities.
- Extensive network of study centres.
- Scientific system of student evaluation.
- Special attention to Quality.
- Thrust on empirical Research.
- Recognition of our degrees and diplomas by other universities and professional bodies.
- Global outreach.
- Approved by UGC